Posted by: 1253 days ago • 3 Comments
Photomatix 4.0 released with the new Selective deghosting tool, Preset thumbnails panel, High quality noise reduction, Unified dialog for HDR Tone Mapping and Exposure Fusion methods and more.
Main new features in Photomatix 4.0:
- Selective deghosting tool: enables users to select ghosted regions with a lasso tool, and change the preferred image taken for each selected region.
- Preset thumbnails panel: built-in and user presets for tone mapping and fusion show as thumbnails in a panel alongside the preview. Panel can be set in horizontal or vertical orientation.
- High quality noise reduction with new algorithm applied on source images (users can still use the old algorithm when the noise reduction is applied to the merged 32-bit HDR image).
- Ability to tone map a single image in 8 bits/channel mode.
- Unified dialog for HDR Tone Mapping and Exposure Fusion methods.
- Viewing of tone mapping or fusion settings embedded in processed image.
- Improved rendering of Tone Compressor tone mapping method with default settings and extension of the range of the Tonal Range Compression setting.
Add Your Favs
Browse By Topics
- CG SOFTWARE NEWS
- CG HARDWARE NEWS
- CG MAGZINE
- CG INTERVIEW
- CG INDUSTRY NEWS
- CG TRAINING
- CG RESOURCES
- CG COMPETITION
- CG CONFERENCE
What's Going On
- Top users
Join Us Now!